Answers to reflection questions

In my personal, professional and community life, I have tried to be as humble and down to earth as possible. I treat everyone on the basis of the qualities he possesses as a human being and not on the basis of his status or post. I never try to display any aggressive or passive behavior. I believe that if I am cold or abusive towards anyone, I am not degrading the person on the other end, rather reducing my own personal standards and code of ethics.
I consider myself a learner always and this is the reason why my demeanor changed for the better after participating in the doctoral program. I got connected to a vast amount of knowledge through this doctoral program. I wondered, how tiny I am considered to the whole world around me. The wonderful doctoral experience thus made me more humble and down to earth. I have started appreciating the diversity of opinions and respect every ones views.

2) Since the future coursework would in some ways be an extension of SEM700R, much effort would not be required from my side. Rather automatically I would be able to connect my past insight with the current one. I will apply my past insight to grasp the knowledge faster and more accurately. My doctoral readiness has changed positively in the past 2 weeks. I have shed lots of inhibitions and I am more comfortable and confident with my situation and status of mental ability.
As I take the next step in the doctoral journey, I would raise the bar of expectations for my SAS peers, and myself by being more attentive and instilling this attitude in my peers as well. I would try to motivate my peers to aim higher this time so that better results are achieved. This way the learning demeanor of my peers and myself would become even more refined. This in turn would help in raising the bar of expectations for all of us. We will have to act the way we want ourselves to be projected. Actions speak more than words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment