Chump to Champ Reflection and Reaction

    The drive towards success is innate with every individual. It creates the proper motivation and inspiration to seek out the best in what they do. However, what separates success and that of a dream revolves around having the ability to use and apply these objectives. Thus, I do believe that having the proper direction and insight towards what I want can necessitate the proper avenues in creating and fostering the success that I had always wanted in life.

    Reflecting on the experience reading David Benzels Chump to Champ, it highlights an important part of seeking my purpose and significance in my life. I truly would agree to his notion that the process towards success is never an easy path. His examples clearly portray the ability of man to use these journeys and experiences as motivations towards finding direction to what really matters in my life.

    Similarly, his analogies about the different areas surrounding life remain applicable in various areas. For my part, it is the ability to use each one as instruments towards holistic development is a clear indicator that I can strive towards anything I want to be. However, I do believe that having vague directions would not lead me anywhere. I prescribe towards planning and forwarding my goals in a clear and concise manner. Having this type of mindset allows both achievement of short term goals and expanding my capacity to be fruitful in my chosen endeavor and practice.

    In the end, reading this book was indeed worth it for my part. With its simple analogy and corresponding ability to induce proper attitude and ideas surrounding success, it creates greater opportunity to explore the horizons ahead and become ready to face any uncertainties along the way knowing that deep inside me, I have the competence, determination, and vision to become better in whatever I choose to become.

0 comments:

Post a Comment